Velo Coach Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we store and process any personal data that you provide or we collect from you. By submitting data to us, you agree to us using your data as follows.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Velo Coaching, Unit 3, Driffield Business Centre, Scotchburn, Skerne Road, Driffield. YO25 6SF.
Information we may collect from you
In order to provide our services to you, we collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, email address, phone number and full address.
- Where necessary, we also collect relevant medical information.
- We may collect photographic and videographic data.
Where we store your personal data
If you are a customer, we store your information in the following places:
- In our billing software which is provided by QuickBooks online.
- If you make a purchase on our website, your personal details will be stored on our website hosting, provided by UK based Lycosa Web Services Ltd.
- In applications on company devices including office PC(s), tablet(s) and mobile phone(s). These devices are all encrypted and password protected.
- Emails are stored on an IMAP server with 123-Reg.
- Video analysis is stored in a cloud application with US based CoachesEye.
- Performance data is stored online with US based Training Peaks.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Sending invoices and reminder notices.
- Necessary business communications.
- We may in certain circumstances provide third parties with some of your information so that they may provide you with additional services. We would seek your permission before doing so.
- We may send you a newsletter or other communication for marketing purposes.
- We may send you important information about our services that may affect you.
- We may use your information for coaching analysis.
Disclosure of your information
All personal information collected by us is treated as strictly confidential. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Social Media Policy & Usage
We adopt a Social Media Policy to ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online. While we may have official profiles on social media platforms users are advised to verify authenticity of such profiles before engaging with, or sharing information with such profiles. We will never ask for user passwords or personal details on social media platforms. Users are advised to conduct themselves appropriately when engaging with us on social media.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page. You can find further information about some social media privacy and usage policies in the resources section below.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes or to pass it to third parties. We will ask you for permission if we intend to use your data in this way. You can withdraw your permission at any time. Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Updated 21st January 2020